After quite a few requests I decided to do a quick video and post of my make up routine. I hope this helps! Please feel free to reach out with questions!
Read More for step by step:
- Clarins Double Serum
- La Mer around my eyes and smile lines
- Spread Kat Von D Lock It Foundation all with fingertips. I use: Light 48 Neutral
- Dab IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye
- Apply Physicians Formula bronzer all over, starting with hallows of cheeks
- Fill in brows with NYX brow pencil in Ash Brown
- Contour nose with Expresso colored MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow
- Apply blush – Fleur Power by MAC
- Apply NYX Liquid Liner
- Apply brown liner on outer edges of under eye, then smudge slightly
- Use Naked 2 palette for shadow, brightest color under brows, mid color all over lid, dark brown in the outer crease, and darkest brown just in the outer corners.
- If I’m using mascara I use Lancome Drama Hypnose, but right now I have sparse lash extensions.
- Lip liner: Mauve Pencil
- I added a little concealer to my lips to lighten and blend
- Burts Bees tinted chapstick for moisture and blending
- I brushed on an Ulta illuminator on my jaw to accentuate